Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do I have to wear a mic??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

I have a pc and ps4/ps3 and always have a headset on. When playing with friends/clan I will always use my mic. I found it extremely awkward at first but soon got into it, I enjoy having a laugh when playing cod/gta/battlefield and my favourite thing about gaming is the social side of it. If im on my own the mic will be turned off but as mentioned above if some team members are using theirs and not bashing everyone i use mine aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Well, some of the people here have gave me good reason to actually consider maybe trying to open my mouth again when playing certain games. I bought a stereo headset adapter for my Xbox One so I at least can use a mic if I do play games like GTA Heists.

I will try it. But I'm not promising I'll enjoy it. But at least I can say I took people's advice

Advertisement