Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domestic Camera

Options
  • 17-07-2015 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Good Morning

I am looking for a recommendation for a reputable company that can supply and install ip cameras in south dublin? pm if you wish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

bigpoppa wrote: »
    Good Morning

I am looking for a recommendation for a reputable company that can supply and install ip cameras in south dublin? pm if you wish?

There is a list of installers here on the suppliers list, you could also check the PSA website for a list in your area here.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

bigpoppa wrote: »
    Good Morning

Are you looking for just a couple of IP cameras or an IP cctv system with a Nvr and monitor etc.

Advertisement