Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keys found - Ballincollig by TESCO

Options
  • 17-07-2015 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hello,
    A bit of a long shot but this morning on my commute I found a set of keys at the traffic lights at the top of the hill by TESCO in Ballincollig, they had a Clubcard and CeX loyalty cards attached plus a few keys including one for a bike lock.

I dropped them onto the newspapers outside TESCO (it was closed) and hopefully they can use the clubcard to get in touch with the owner.

So if you lost your keys around there TESCO should have them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭koriko

Tzarkahn wrote: »
    Hello,
    A bit of a long shot but this morning on my commute I found a set of keys at the traffic lights at the top of the hill by TESCO in Ballincollig, they had a Clubcard and CeX loyalty cards attached plus a few keys including one for a bike lock.

I dropped them onto the newspapers outside TESCO (it was closed) and hopefully they can use the clubcard to get in touch with the owner.

So if you lost your keys around there TESCO should have them.
    U could put a post up on Facebook aswel maybe? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tzarkahn

Is there a specific group that it might be worth doing in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Good on you OP.

Tesco will be able to get all their details from the Clubcard barcode, so locating them shouldn't be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Tesco Ballincollig have a FB page. Post it to that and ask them to share it.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭koriko

I think the tidy towns have a fairly active FB page as do ballincollig town :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

If I lost my keys I'd also check with the Gardai. Maybe notify the local Garda stn with the details too.

Advertisement