Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Models Required, Free Haircut!

Options
  • 17-07-2015 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is in the right place to post this...but today I am working in a hair academy in Dublin City Centre as a temp, and they have a big event on Sunday & Monday and are looking for models for a cut and colour by a renowned creative celebrity stylist.

I've asked all my friends but none are available or suitable! So I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone here would like a free cut and colour. My boss has also mentioned there will be a free goodie bag for everyone who comes in, and the lovely model must be available for Sunday and Monday.

It sounds like a really fun day of pampering and beauty products. I'd go myself but I'll be working!

If anyone would be interested or like more information, do send me a PM, I'll be checking this all day. I'd hate to see the oppotunity wasted, it sounds fabulous! Don't be shy, you will be taken care of.

-Claire :)

Advertisement