Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Who was looking for someone to travel with child

Options
  • 17-07-2015 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello sorry but I have gone through the threads and I cannot find it...

There was a lady on here before looking for someone to travel with her child as you cannot let a minor fly alone.. Is she still here if you are id be interested in chatting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

OMG you are so much better at looking than me, ok fine fine I didn't look that hard sorry :(

Great I see they got sorted out with in the end but Id like to know more..

It was something that came up with a chat I was having with my sis. And she was saying they have it in Holland but here nope and it seems like it would be a good thing to know what to do in this case

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

It was a quick search because I remembered posting in the thread so I just searched my posts in the cork forum with the word flight so no hassle at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah I see, I did like go back a few pages..

got in contact anywho with the OP thank you

Advertisement