Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom offer a while back...

Options
  • 17-07-2015 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Lads i signed up to the sim only eircom mobile a while back as an eircom broadband and landline customer and got a discount applied.

Got a text from them the other day saying they have no account number for me on file and need it or i wont get the deal anymore. Can they do this as i signed up when i was a customer for broadband and phone but have since moved Provider.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

The discount offer is valid only so long as you remain an eircom customer. Think it's €35 a month otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

It doesn't have to be your account number. Can you get an account number from a friend or family member?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭teflon

It doesn't have to be your account number. Can you get an account number from a friend or family member?

No. I dont think i have any family with eircom these days tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Tesco Mobile have €30 a month for unlimited voice and text and 15GB data on 30-days. Or if you sign to a 12-month contract it is €25 a month.

Tesco customer service is a hell of a lot better than Eircom's too. Eircom's is abysmal.

Advertisement