Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hongkonggeek

Options
  • 17-07-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if this site is trustworthy and how long it takes to receive a product.

I am looking for a tablet to be delivered within two-three weeks if this is possible. I came across the site and some of the deals look very good but I am wary ordering from Hong Kong.

I had a look at this tablet below and it is something I am very interested in. But just if anyone who has dealt with them before could give me some advice or reassurance it would be greatly appreciated #.

http://www.hongkongeek.com/en/android-touch-screen-tablets/8365-tactile-tablet-onda-v989-air-android-44.html

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

The Chinese android phone thread in the android devices forum has a tonne of Hong Kong sellers in the OP. Most, if not all should have your tablet, and all have been used by boardsies so you may feel a little more secure buying from one of those sites.

I personally have never heard of hongkonggeek

Free delivery from China takes about a month

Advertisement