Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for housemates.

Options
  • 17-07-2015 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey everybody. I about to head into my second year of College in UCC. Was living in something of a party house and I don't really want a repeat of first year.

I'm studying Economics and would like to live with people studying something similar in order for me to stay focused. I would like to take the entire year more seriously including getting involved with all the additional activities that UCC has to offer.

I was on a couch for the first 7 weeks of college last time round. It a bad way to start the year if your trying hard to stay into it all. So I would like to get this **** organised earlier rather then later. If this sounds appealing to anybody hit me up yo.

Advertisement