Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job

Options
  • 17-07-2015 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi posting for a student friend, she is looking for a job part time or full time for the summer and going into the college year. (Attends wit) anyone know where she can apply or anywhere that is hiring

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

tough one but the only one coming to mind would be eishtec but i wouldnt wish that on anybody. might suit though. im sure theres other options out there. best of luck with the search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Hi posting for a student friend, she is looking for a job part time or full time for the summer and going into the college year. (Attends wit) anyone know where she can apply or anywhere that is hiring

Tell her to print a few C.V's and drop them around like everyone else does!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

She'd probably pick up something in one of the garages. she has to out in the leg work though no one is gonna knock on the door.

errr emm heres a thought, maybe shes foreign, maybe shes busy, maybe shes just looking for a wee bit of help or maybe maybe maybe!!!! no harm in trying all your avenues to get a job including asking your mates for help. just a thought. best of luck to the girl

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

From what I hear close to the horses mouth , Eishtec is not bad at all and are taking on part-time workers as well .

You could try some of the promotional companies , and I will give you one of them with a job vacancy here :

These jobs would entail promoting drinks in the likes of Crystal nightclub on say Monday nights .:)

https://jobbio.com/jobs/24755

• Advertisement

From what I hear close to the horses mouth , Eishtec is not bad at all and are taking on part-time workers as well .

everybody i have talked to that has been there has said completely the opposite. all ran for their sanity and i wouldnt blame them

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

Some comments bit harsh there, she already drop CVS everywhere and not much luck, she tried the granges not taking on anyone, this is why I posted up here to see if sh can get any tips, she already worked for ehistech last summer and said never again haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

IMG_2768_zpsirxqrbtz.jpg

Saw this on a window on Michael St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Some comments bit harsh there, she already drop CVS everywhere and not much luck.

Well welcome to the reality of it all!

Advertisement