Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Flatclub ?

Options
  • 17-07-2015 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

just wondering has anyone hosted a tenant from this site ? my tenant arrived last Friday and they promised payment 72 hours later and l haven't received anything. They don't answer phones or emails and now l am stuck with having someone here for the next 6 weeks who has paid them but they haven't paid me.....:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Does the tenant have proof that they paid the site? Sounds a bit odd that they pay after the tenant has moved in.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

I was approached by this crowd earlier in the year and a host sales manager gave me a mobile number for the UK as his contact number - let me know if you'd like me to PM it

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭carolmon

I'm interested in using flatclub so would love to hear how it wirked out.. did you get paid in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭carolmon

anybody got any more info on Flatclub? I'd love to know if the issue got resolved and the OP received payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

I gave up entirely with Flatclub as the customer service was just awful - and this was well before I engaged with any prospective tenants.

Look at the reviews of Flatclub - lots of disgruntled people.

• Advertisement
Advertisement