Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for young professional

Options
  • 18-07-2015 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hello! I'm writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who's due to start work in Tullamore in the next few weeks. He's been looking for a place to stay, but there isn't anything on daft.

Just wondering, are there any other places he could check? I know some towns and cities have Facebook pages for househunting or use other sites to place room ads, so was wondering if people in Tullamore used anything like this.

Any advice on finding a place in this area would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

Rent.ie? Local papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Some of the local shops often have accommodation advertised in the store, tesco's and dunne store's also.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ollygolf

I'm looking for a place too! Any ideas would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

but there isn't anything on daft
    Did a search there, and saw 5 to rent, 9 to share on Daft.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Thisistcb

I am the before mentioned friend, still cannot find anything, if anyone wants to team up and try to find a place I think that would be a good idea. It looks like it would be easier for a group of 3 or 4 to find a place than looking alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Ollygolf

Thisistcb wrote: »
    I am the before mentioned friend, still cannot find anything, if anyone wants to team up and try to find a place I think that would be a good idea. It looks like it would be easier for a group of 3 or 4 to find a place than looking alone.

Ya id be Interested in that. I checked daft today and there were only 8 options to share and a lot of those are owner occupied.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Thisistcb

Cool, I'm starting work next week and five other people are starting with me. I can only assume they are in the same situation we are in so I can see if any of them want to team up as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marbrax

Hi there! I'm also a young female professional beginning work in Tullamore as of October... I'm just wondering after a couple of months and gone through the process do you have any advice or tips or know of a room or other young professionals looking to share? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!

Advertisement