Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy/sell/swap clothes

Options
  • 18-07-2015 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi!
    Is there a web page (or FB group) where you can buy/sell/trade clothes?
    I have some clothes that I want to get rid off.
    If not, are people here interested in such a thing? I can start it myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi Molly I haven't heard of any but you could try adverts or that perhaps or if you did want to set up a page on facebook it might be an idea.. id be up for joining.. Cant stand shopping so swoping or buying someone elses makes it more fun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

adverts or gumtree

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MollyJolly

I know about gumtree and adverts, I think it would be much easier to have all at one place!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

there are a few facebook pages for swaping and selling they are closed groups but just request to be added.

this reminds me Ive stuff I should put up for sale

ill have to do a trawl of facebook.. You should start here lisa what dya have for offer then... :)

• Advertisement

@lisasimpson

I have only found Cork City Buy and Sell group, but there people sell everything, I need a themed group for clothes only :)
    Do you have links for those? Thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

There is a shop off Patrick Street in Cork (the side street off BTs) that sells second hand clothes.

No Advertising on boards

is it the batman one think I have it not sure

mmm not sure if tis can you maybe paste the link instead just copy it and then add the hyperlink to a post thanks

• Advertisement

Sorry, I can't! New forum users can't post URLs. :(

I'm not sure how to do that :/ You can find a group simply by typing the name :)

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Can't find it either x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

What's the address after facebook.com/
    You can put that here and people can put it in directly

That's little annoying.. Start posting lots of random stuff haha. no don't.. Actually I can PM you there if you want to befriend me on facebook just for this I can defriend you after, send me on the page and I can post it.. If you want

@mordeith

groups/733459206783169/?fref=ts

@Milly33, yes, I guess I could do that, but I'm not sure if it will work. :p
    You can all add me on FB - Nika Botic (Cork) and then I can add you to the group. :)

Oh I found it!! Thanks Molly here we go ladies https://www.facebook.com/groups/733459206783169/

Advertisement