Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cahirciveen pony races

Options
  • 18-07-2015 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,heading down to cahirciveen tomorrow for the races via Newcastle west and Abbeyfeale,whats the best way when I hit the Castleisland by pass?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

When you hit Castleisland, follow the signs for Killarney.

Take a right at the first roundabout you come to when approaching Killarney town. Go straight through the next roundabout, sign posted for the Ring of Kerry, "Fossa" and "Killorglin". You are now on the ring of Kerry. Stay on that road all the way to Cahersiveen.

Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭careful_now

tipptom wrote: »
    Hey Guys,heading down to cahirciveen tomorrow for the races via Newcastle west and Abbeyfeale,whats the best way when I hit the Castleisland by pass?

I travel that direction alot. So after Castleisland bypass take signs for Kerry Airport, Farranfore. Then turn off on towards Castlemaine. Then pass Milltown and Killorglin, Glenbeigh and into Cahirciveen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Thanks for that guys

Advertisement