Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile topup failed

Options
  • 18-07-2015 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

On Thurday July 16 July 2015 I topped up two mobile number, boyh mine. One was a E10 topup to a phone and the other E20 topup to home broadand. The phone topup was successful but the broadband topup did NOT succeed. Can someone look into this for me and either apply the topup or return the funds,

thanks,

P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

pbutts wrote: »
    Hi,

On Thurday July 16 July 2015 I topped up two mobile number, boyh mine. One was a E10 topup to a phone and the other E20 topup to home broadand. The phone topup was successful but the broadband topup did NOT succeed. Can someone look into this for me and either apply the topup or return the funds,

thanks,

P.
    Hi,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

As these funds have been debited from your account we would advise you to contact your broadband provider so they can investigate this for you.

Have a good day and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Helen

Advertisement