Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ive Forgotten my router password

Options
  • 18-07-2015 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

i reset my router password when i 1st got it,  now typically when i need to get into it i cant remember what it is, its the efiber eircom router.

Anyone know how to get into it ? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Frank

I had this same issue yesterday. On the back of the router beside the power plug you will see a pin hole, insert a pin and hold down for 10-15 seconds all the lights will flash and the router will be reset to its original setting. The login info will be admin and the password is the original one on the back of the router. You can then change it again etc when you login.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kkapp wrote: »
    Frank

I had this same issue yesterday. On the back of the router beside the power plug you will see a pin hole, insert a pin and hold down for 10-15 seconds all the lights will flash and the router will be reset to its original setting. The login info will be admin and the password is the original one on the back of the router. You can then change it again etc when you login.
    Great answer kkapp - Thanks very much :)

Al

Advertisement