Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magical Mushrooms

Options
  • 18-07-2015 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey was wondering are they out yet? In Mayo here, been awful humid and wet. Went looking the last day think I found some but not sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hiujn

I think it is illegal to have magic mushrooms in your possession for consumption i wouldn't advise consuming them either i,d have to ask my garda buddy on the legality of this.

I,ll get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 12 JG11111

hiujn wrote: »
    I think it is illegal to have magic mushrooms in your possession for consumption i wouldn't advise consuming them either i,d have to ask my garda buddy on the legality of this.

I,ll get back to you

I was just wondering are they out?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

JG11111 wrote: »
    I was just wondering are they out?

I would say it's not the right time just yet.

Lemsiper wrote: »
    I would say it's not the right time just yet.

I wish it was. Really wanna try them heard they are unreal. Go to a forrest and do them. Open up the cosmos haha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

September/October

There are better options than mushrooms for what you seem to be looking for, but they'd be a good start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Laoislion8383

Late September early October usually they have to be harvested before the first frost of the winter

Late September early October usually they have to be harvested before the first frost of the winter

How do i post pictures? Think I found some today

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

How do i post pictures? Think I found some today

Imgur.com, upload then post the BBCode link it'll give you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

You can't. You would have to consult a mycologist.

You can't. You would have to consult a mycologist.

Yeah it wont let me says im a new user and cant. Well the ones i found were all tiny like lil baby mushrooms but there was loads of them everywhere and they were white.Then i found a few bigger ones the ones i have pictures of. They seem to be taking the bell shape like libs and a nipple. Wish I could upload the pics

• Advertisement

Don't ingest any unknown mushroom under any circumstances. Take particular knowledge to identify them. I think 95% of mushroom are poisonous. The different between one poison type and one safe kind can be really subtle.

Don't ingest any unknown mushroom under any circumstances. Take particular knowledge to identify them. I think 95% of mushroom are poisonous. The different between one poison type and one safe kind can be really subtle.

Ohh I know ya, I wouldnt do that, I aint stupid man lol Do you know how to identify ones straight away, liberty caps I mean.I could send you the pics

Ohh I know ya, I wouldnt do that, I aint stupid man lol Do you know how to identify ones straight away, liberty caps I mean.I could send you the pics

Honestly no. It was certainly something I was interested in when I was a lot younger, but could offer you anything more than you would find on Google. Some many different indicator even how they bruise. I would not know where to start.

Honestly no. It was certainly something I was interested in when I was a lot younger, but could offer you anything more than you would find on Google. Some many different indicator even how they bruise. I would not know where to start.

Sheitttttttt lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Be careful ingesting any mushroom unless you absolutely know the right ones. They come out in september. And they are not white. They are tiny brown ones with a dark tip on top. Not long to wait, up early in the fields looking when the time comes.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Psilocybin is illegal in Ireland, and as per the Boards Terms of Use:
    You agree, through use of this service, NOT to use boards.ie to:

* post illegal Material

OP, any more posts about mushrooms will result in a siteban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement