Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs/Activites

• 18-07-2015 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭

Looking for some casual leisure pursuits where I can meet new people. Sports, social, film, etc. All suggestions welcome. In or around the city/locality.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Have a read through the sticky at the top of the forum, especially the most recent pages:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=239236

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Does anybody know of any walking clubs around? Particularly in the Raheen/Dooradoyle area?

I am currently doing a 5km(or more) a day walk and would really be interested if there is any clubs out there. I'm not into power walking or anything like that. It's purely for enjoyment and to loose weight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

Try meetup.com - loads of different ones in Limerick now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

georgem25 wrote: »
    Try meetup.com - loads of different ones in Limerick now

Ill check it out. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

The Stormy Teacup café is running weekly movie nights and acoustic sessions.

Lovely coffee there too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

mud wrote: »
    The Stormy Teacup café is running weekly movie nights and acoustic sessions.

Lovely coffee there too :)

It's a great spot alright.

Advertisement