Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Bolton Street Accommodation Recommendations

Options
  • 19-07-2015 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I have just completed my Leaving Cert last June and may be studying Architecture @ DIT at Linehall, Bolton St.
    I am enquiring about accommodation near here. Is there anyone who has previously studied at this location or has done this course? If so, where did you or your friends/classmates stay (as a majority)? Would you recommend any place in particular?
    For DIT architecture students, is there any place in particular where t people on this course tend to stay?
    Ps I have already seen the suggested accommodation on the DIT site, Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 fliper

Hey! Currently looking for some accommodation as close to DIT, Aungier St as humanly possible!
    Does anyone have any advice on nice areas in the locality or know of good places to rent?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭juicyduckie

Try Rathmines, Ranelagh, Harold's Cross, Kilmainham, Smithfield - you're not going to find anywhere actually in the immediate area but these areas are a bus journey away and lots of choice - rent is very high for what you get though so be warned, always go for viewings because the photos on some ads are very deceptive.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭juicyduckie

Advertisement