Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mobile phone operator in West Limerick?

• 19-07-2015 7:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I'm gonna be home in January for a month, in West Limerick. To be more precise, just North of Rathkeale.

I'm wondering what company has the best mobile coverage in this area, Vodafone, Three, Tesco, Postpone, or Meteor?

I recently got the idea of ordering sims to my house before I got home but would still like to know which you feel is best . . .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Hi folks

I'm gonna be home in January for a month, in West Limerick. To be more precise, just North of Rathkeale.

I'm wondering what company has the best mobile coverage in this area, Vodafone, Three, Tesco, Postpone, or Meteor?

I recently got the idea of ordering sims to my house before I got home but would still like to know which you feel is best . . .

Find Tesco Mobile good in Ballinarry/NCW

Advertisement