Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trolling

Options
  • 19-07-2015 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Quick question: have the rules on trolling in AH changed?

I ask because I recently reported a post for trolling, nothing happened. Then the poster in question carried on, got caught out and basically admitted he was trolling in the thread.

No action taken was taken at any point.

Either the rules against it have been relaxed or I'm beginning to wonder what the point in reporting posts is.

Cheers,

P.

(Will name and link to thread if requested: not sure if it's an acceptable procedure at this point)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Can you report it again please and I'll take a look, it may have just been overlooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Which forum is this in? Afterhours or Irish Economy?

Thanks for the PM, just to clarify. The post you linked to in your PM was made after midnight today in the politics general - irish economy forum.

I can't comment on their rules I'm afraid, but I would give them a longer chance to respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Gordon wrote: »
    Which forum is this in? Afterhours or Irish Economy?

Yeah, sorry about that - it wasn't AH it was Economy (not sure what it has to do with Economy though!)

It's also been actioned in the last few minutes, so apologies for the impatience!

P.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You reported initially last night, Saturday night, near midnight, that really is laying on expectations on the Mods here.

OK no worries.

• Advertisement
Advertisement