Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POS Software/App android or apple for very small business

Options
  • 19-07-2015 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

A relative of mine runs a small bakery stall at markets down in Munster and asked me about possible point of sale software for her android or apple tablet.

She basically wants more data feedback on what sells/doesnt etc. and better control of money/discounts.

It would have to have pictures (if possible otherwise text) of the items on screen buttons and it would have to be able to automatically add discounts (ie if 1 item is €3 and you can buy 4 of that item for €10).

Any ideas of apps people have used on android or Apple along these lines?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I use pose (getpose.com) it works on anything that you can run chrome on. It gives you a ton of back end data and has a decent crm system built in too. If there are only a small number of products I think there are others that are free but they wouldn't have all the features available.

Advertisement