Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand

Options
  • 19-07-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Quick question, do hardwareversand allow COD payment method? The option is on the site but ive been told by other users in the past that they don't.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I don't think they do cash on delivery no, you'll have to do a bank transfer I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Might do in Germany, not overseas surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sucr

Damn, thought they would at least accept credit cards, ah well thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭Worztron

Are hardwareversand still going to close?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Worztron wrote: »
    Are hardwareversand still going to close?

They are still running but have been taken over by a debter or some such. Their prices are still great but they don't deserve your business given the number of people who sent bank transfers who were burned during the transition from HWVS to the debtor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, that was brutal. I remember a guy on Reddit said he ordered a thousand euro worth of parts and then basically got an email a few days later saying 'Sorry, can't deliver the parts and can't refund your money'.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Awkward Customer

Yea I don't think they deserve people's business. I had been trying to cancel my order for weeks before they went into receivership. They even told me the refund had been processed and would be in my bank in a few days.

A week later I just happened to notice their parent company had declared bankruptcy an hour or so before it was posted on this forum. Later I got an email saying I'd be getting nothing. My order was a 390x. What has just made matters worse is my 6870 died last week and I don't have the funds to replace it.

My advice is unless you can protect yourself with PayPal only buy from places like amazon.

Advertisement