Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Hamilton Ontario

• 19-07-2015 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, does anyone have advice on the best way of flying from Dublin to hamilton Ontario. I know I can fly to Toronto in about 7 and half hours and its an hours drive to hamilton. But there is an airport in hamilton ,so would there be some way to route into Hamilton and avoid the hassle of the drive from Toronto.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker

Flying to toronto and getting the go train from union to Hamilton is pretty much the handiest option. The airport in Hamilton is only serviced by flights from Edmonton, Calgary, Halifax and Moncton - and it'll be more hassle getting from Ireland to one of those than just going to Toronto first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭horse7

Is there a train from the airport to union,I've tried the go transit site,but its not loading for me.thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker

horse7 wrote: »
    Is there a train from the airport to union,I've tried the go transit site,but its not loading for me.thanks

Yup, new one just started last month. It's stupid expensive at something like $27 one way, but it's there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭trant

There is a bus service from YYZ to Hamilton: http://www.airwaystransit.com/locations.shtml

No point going from Pearson all the way to downtown Toronto, and then taking the train or bus back out to Hamilton.

• Advertisement
Advertisement