Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone line re-connection

Options
  • 20-07-2015 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm an existing eircom customer and I've recently had some renovations done to my home. As part of this the phone point was moved. I now need to get this connected back to the phone line outside. I have tried ringing 1901 but none of the options seemed to suit my query and when I was being redirected to someone who could help I got cut off. Can any of the reps help me with this or give me a direct number I can call where it's not an automated service?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jobonar wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm an existing eircom customer and I've recently had some renovations done to my home. As part of this the phone point was moved. I now need to get this connected back to the phone line outside. I have tried ringing 1901 but none of the options seemed to suit my query and when I was being redirected to someone who could help I got cut off. Can any of the reps help me with this or give me a direct number I can call where it's not an automated service?

Thanks
    Hi jobonar

The fastest route to take with this would be logging this up online through this form: https://www.eircom.net/logafault.jsp

Please make make sure to choose the option "Home phone line not working".

In the area called 'Description of the problem' simply advise what you have posted above. Once the form is filled out and submitted a case will be sent to eircoms technical support team with a targeted resolution time frame of 3 to 4 working days.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi jobonar

The fastest route to take with this would be logging this up online through this form: https://www.eircom.net/logafault.jsp

In the area called 'Description of the problem' simply advise what you have posted above. Once the form is filled out and submitted a case will be sent to eircoms technical support team with a targeted resolution time frame of 3 to 4 working days.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Thanks for your help. I have done what you suggested.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi jobonar

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Thanks
    No worries jobonar - Best of luck with the renovations

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi jobonar

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan,

I have heard nothing more from Eircom, are you able to check the status of the request? 

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi jobonar

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan,

I have heard nothing more from Eircom, are you able to check the status of the request? 

Thanks
    Sorry to hear this jobonar

Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement