Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topping up online problem

Options
  • 20-07-2015 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi is there a problem with the website to top up prepay online? Ive been trying to get into it since last night and it keeps says page is not available?  Im running low and wont make it to a shop so this is kinda urgent
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi RubyGlee,

We are sorry to read this.

However, there has been no reported problems with the site as far as we are aware and we have tried accessing the site on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari. There were no problems accessing the site when we did this. Have you tried on more than one browser or have your tried any other devices? What sort of error message did you get?

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

Hi Aoife,

I cant get on the main website fine its when I go to make a top up I it justcomes up with The webpage is not available Err_Connection_Timed_out.

Im using chrome on laptop.  
    Thanks for your help

Hi RubyGlee,

Thank you for coming back to us.

We have heard of no reported problems with the website. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or you could try using a different browser? If you continue having problems, you can call our colleagues on 1850 305 095 and confirm that you are unable to top up online. They are available until 8pm tonight.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

Thanks for your reply Aiofe, I was able to top up using my phones internet so must be a problem here. thanks again for looking into it though

Hi RubyGlee,

You are very welcome.

Do get in touch if you have any other queries.

Thanks and regards,
    Aoife

• Advertisement
Advertisement