Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon Deal Issue

Options
  • 20-07-2015 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I purchased the Groupon deal and ordered with Eircom on the 14th and selected tomorrow as installation date. I heard nothing back from Eircom, rang up sales on Saturday and told me to ring up today. Rang up today and no order was found. I tried to order again going through eircom.ie/groupon and after I enter the code (New code from Groupon) it says €20 for the first six months but when I continue it defaults back to the €30 for the first six months. 

I rang up sales again, they told me to go on live chat. Live Chat told me to ring sales. I am expecting a call from sales tonight regarding this. However, I was hoping you guys would know what the issue is and let me process this order today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I purchased the Groupon deal and ordered with Eircom on the 14th and selected tomorrow as installation date. I heard nothing back from Eircom, rang up sales on Saturday and told me to ring up today. Rang up today and no order was found. I tried to order again going through eircom.ie/groupon and after I enter the code (New code from Groupon) it says €20 for the first six months but when I continue it defaults back to the €30 for the first six months. 

I rang up sales again, they told me to go on live chat. Live Chat told me to ring sales. I am expecting a call from sales tonight regarding this. However, I was hoping you guys would know what the issue is and let me process this order today.
    Very sorry to hear this Vuzuggu

Can you please PM me the voucher code and I'll have this looked in to further?

Cheers
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    PM sent
    Cheers for taking my call Vuzuggu

I'll keep you updated

Al

Advertisement