Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile security code not received

Options
  • 20-07-2015 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I am trying to add a payee and change my address through my banking 365 app. I was supposed to receive a security code by text but i haven't received one? 

Is there a technical issue/ how long is it supposed to take? 

thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Hi, 

I am trying to add a payee and change my address through my banking 365 app. I was supposed to receive a security code by text but i haven't received one? 

Is there a technical issue/ how long is it supposed to take? 
    Hi SATSUMA,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We have checked with our support Team and activation codes are been issued as normal. It can take up to 30 minutes to receive an activation code to your registered mobile phone number.

If you have not yet received your activation codes please input - 1234567 three times this will trigger a new activation code to be sent to you.

If you are still experiencing difficulties after you have done the above please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Thanks again,
    Tara C

Advertisement