Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone playing Bubble Football or Jugger?

• 20-07-2015 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi lads.

I'm from Spain and back there I used to play jugger on weekends but it's been more than two years since I came here and I miss it.

I was wondering if any of you plays it or would like to play it. I think it was a very fun and entertaining sport although nerdy as ****. I know is played on Dublin and I'm in contact with some of the lads there but can't go every weekend.

On the other hand ... I would love to try bubble football but none of my coworkers seems to like it and when I'm in Spain for holidays seems really impossible to organize something with my friends back there that involves some responsibility (i.e. according a date for 10 people to play) so I was wondering if there is any group of lads that plays or would like to as I'm really eager to try it.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement