Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Wanted- Alt/Indie Band

Options
  • 20-07-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

North Dublin based Indie/Alt band require singer.

We're aged between 24-26 and have roughly 12 finished tracks, and a whole bunch more in the works.
    If interested, i can send you some rough demos.

Influences: Eels, Arctic Monkeys, The Vaccines, Biffy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 agacik

Hi:)
    I am Agata, 28. I am looking for a band for myself, playing in this genre. I used to sing before and, have an experience and nice voice I think. I don't have a demo to send you and even no possibility to make one at the moment, but If you were just interested in meeting and just glance on what I can, would be nice.
    Please answer back.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Frizbijoe

Check your inbox

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lucian Mandis

Hi over there,

I am new in Dublin, 24y male, I sing since I remember myself, I would love to try an alternative/indie rock band. I am at work atm, but I can send you some voice/guitar improvisations on facebook/e-mail later this day.

My influences are (Deftones/Gorillaz/Chevelle/A Perfect Circle/White stripes/QOTSA/TOOL/etc.)

I love songs that start soft, and end into an energetic pandemonium, I have plenty of ideas, I can come with ideas on the spot, write lyrics even sing them at the time I improvise, I just need the right people in the right place, I am open-minded, low to earth guy.

Give me a try and I won't let you down.

Kind regards,
    Lucian

Advertisement