Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Accommodation

Options
  • 20-07-2015 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anyone else having an absolute ****e time trying to find accommodation in and around UCD?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭war2k10

Finding accommodation around Dublin in general is not fun :0 And the prices are ridiculous.

But by any chance did you apply for ucd's accommodation ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mechelle5

war2k10 wrote: »
    Finding accommodation around Dublin in general is not fun :0 And the prices are ridiculous.

But by any chance did you apply for ucd's accommodation ?

True that! Unfortunately I'm going into my final year so applying for campus isn't even an option :/

Mechelle5 wrote: »
    True that! Unfortunately I'm going into my final year so applying for campus isn't even an option :/

Ohh ok well that is different.

Have you looked at daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 StephieR

Hey, have you had any luck finding accomodation? I'm starting a masters in UCD this year and finding it really difficult to find somewhere :(

No not yet, prices are outrageous too.

I was told that usually around August house's start popping up, hopefully they do :)

• Advertisement

Hopefully :) , I know there's time before the college goes back to find the house but I'm quite worried about the prices. The prices are so high :(

you don't have to tell me, but sure something has to comw up :)

Are you planning on sharing a house with friends or are you just looking for a room in a house ?

At the moment looking for a room in a house/apartment or potentially digs if I have to. All depends on the price of the rent really. :)

Ha same as myself so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 davidajowens

I have a room to rent in Sandyford if interested, 150 p/w including all bills single occupancy 125 p/w if Monday to Friday or will do 100p/w each if a twin shared room.

Let me know if interested, David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 nubikay

I have a room in 2-bed room apartment in Jade, The Grange available from December 1st, from Euro 850 per month. It's about 10 mins by bus from both UCD Smurfit and UCD Belfield.

Lease available for 6-9 months, up until September 2016, after which the contract can be passed on.

Advertisement