Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to the PhotoIreland Festival Director

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Keggy

What do you need the camera for?

Hi. Mostly landscapes and sport.

Love the quick focus on the Panasonic range for the sports and have always found colours to be very accurate for landscapes.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I freely admit to knowing nothing about photography and have just bought my very first DSLR with kit lenses (basic stuff here :))

However, I'm very disappointed in the amount of digital post-processing I see in photography. Some very ordinary photos suddenly look great, not because the photographer waited for the right light or moment to take a photo but instead because they spent two or more hours in Lightroom/photoshop or some other 'cheating' tool.

What are your thoughts on this subject? (Mine are obvious :p)

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I think we'll close this one up now, thanks Ángel for taking the time to answer questions at what is undoubtedly one of your busiest times of the year :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement