Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

low hanging phone wire

Options
  • 20-07-2015 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Hi.

My mother has an eircom pole in her back garden. There are several cables running in all directions over neighbours gardens.

One neighbour recently told her that one of the cables running from the pole was hanging very low (around head height) through his garden and asked her if she could contact Eircom to have the wire raised.

Do you have a number I can ring to speak to someone about rectifying the matter ?

She is no longer an eircom customer and I don't believe the neighbour is either.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Heckler wrote: »
    Hi.

My mother has an eircom pole in her back garden. There are several cables running in all directions over neighbours gardens.

One neighbour recently told her that one of the cables running from the pole was hanging very low (around head height) through his garden and asked her if she could contact Eircom to have the wire raised.

Do you have a number I can ring to speak to someone about rectifying the matter ?

She is no longer an eircom customer and I don't believe the neighbour is either.

Many thanks.
    Hi Heckler

Please report this to the repairs and dangerous plant department on 1850 245 424.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement