Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"How am I suppose to win trophies with this lot?!" - League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Home game = money ... no more to be said on this match

FC Eindhoven slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Bucaspor in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Home game = money ... no more to be said on this match

FC Eindhoven slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Bucaspor in their Division 1 fixture.

I lost again but made some cash. To buy youngsters or save for someone decent?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

1 nil win puts Cork City top of Division 2. The cup game should be interesting! Have enough youths to fill a second team.....with the exception of having only 2 backup defenders.... Playing 2 attacking mids in defence :P

I'm going to try stick with the developing youths policy ...

On that note ... Reece Oxford :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Vlad MIHALCEA has completed his move to AC Lumezzane from Steaua Bucureşti for 550,000

Welcome to Italy Mr. 16 year old Romanian.

That makes twenty 16 y/o in the squad, and that's excluding the lads I bought as 16 y/o but have since had their 17th birthday.

• Advertisement

FC Eindhoven beat Pescara Calcio 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group C fixture.
    Di Gennaro had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Aarons was on the scoresheet for his side.

Topping my group so far

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The match ended 2 - 2 between AC Lumezzane and Crvena Zvezda in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.
    Tielemans was on the scoresheet for his side.

The kids got there first point! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

crewe might be ****e in the league, but the cup dream keeps on going !

Crewe Alexandra outclassed América de Natal and beat them 2 - 0 in their How am I suppose to win Trophies with this lot?! C Round 2 fixture.
    Haber and Inman were amongst the goalscorers.

My second string ... which are a close match in ratings for my first string ...

FC Eindhoven outclassed Hamilton Academical and beat them 1 - 0 in their How am I suppose to win Trophies with this lot?! C Round 2 fixture.
    Samba had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Verdonk was on the scoresheet for his side.

5 nil win against unmanaged York City to keep my Cork City team top of the league

• Advertisement

Young lads are starting to gel ...

FC Eindhoven beat Wycombe Wanderers 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Vandeputte scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kenedy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I just saw there that I dropped to third.

Since when was I in second?

Crewe Alexandra outclassed NK Čelik and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Rubio scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Bartley was also on the scoresheet for his side.

!st league win and up to 9th!!!

Have plenty luck in the cups tonight

FC Eindhoven beat Central Córdoba 1 - 0 in their How am I suppose to win Trophies with this lot?! C Round 3 fixture.
    Kenedy had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Pereira was on the scoresheet for his side.

1 all draw but went through on penalties. Dunno how I've made it this far by playing 3 midfielders in defence!

Matias NOUET has completed his move to AC Lumezzane from Villa Dálmine for 1,210,000

FFS, he was 16 yesterday and now he's 22! That's some aging going on. At that rate he'll be retired by September.

Wilberto wrote: »
    FFS, he was 16 yesterday and now he's 22! That's some aging going on. At that rate he'll be retired by September.

Oooh yuck ... your OCD must be going mental now, one player all on his own in the senior squad ... AND he'll be TB'd for 90 LOOOOOOONG days:D

MY young lads are doing alright

FC Eindhoven beat FK Sloboda Tuzla 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Di Gennaro had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Cools was on the scoresheet for his side.

A record crowd of over 10000 saw crewe lose yet again. 3rd from bottom in div 2. Badly need the transfer bans to be over to reinvest in better players!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

My record crowd isn't even 4000!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I think I hit 8k last night in my 4-0 win, top by 3 and the new lads really doing a job :)

Still odd seeing 'those' players in my match reports...

FC Eindhoven outclassed Tristan Suárez and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Kownacki scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Aarons and Odegaard were also amongst the goalscorers.

Qualification to the knockouts confirmed:

FC Eindhoven beat SC Paderborn 07 3 - 2 in their SMFA Shield Group C fixture.
    Kownacki and ünal were amongst the goalscorers.

4-1 win in the cup for my second team against a full strength St Pats side. How I'm into the semi final of the cup with a defence consisting of 1 70 rated defender and 3 midfielders i'll never know!

the crowds are flocking as we are unbeaten in 6 games

Record Crowd of 4800 tonight :D

redzerdrog wrote: »
    the crowds are flocking as we are unbeaten in 6 games

Record Crowd of 4800 tonight :D

I manage to pack 3600 in tonight :p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I manage to pack 3600 in tonight :p

Damn ... just realized how bad that sounds :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

6 points clear after a 4-0 win :)

And with that, all of my origional squad are gone...

Danilo PANTIĆ has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Chelsea for 620,000 plus Chiró N'TOKO and Tibeau SWINNEN

• Advertisement

A nice +4 rating to 82 for my left back Anderson Para who is now worth 3.9mil

Advertisement