Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"How am I suppose to win trophies with this lot?!" - League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Embolo with a +2 to 85 and Fugilini with a +5 to 80. Exciting stuff :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

As much as my previous game was a bad one to loose with chesterfield winning, today was a good day to win with chesterfield drawing and 3rd place drawing aswell ...

FC Eindhoven outclassed Bucaspor and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    ünal scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pantić and Kenedy were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

This is the only league going well for me :pac:
    Record crowd watches Falkirk. 6,007 fans turned out to watch Falkirk against Luverdense EC breaking the previous home record attendance.
    Falkirk beat Luverdense EC 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Bandowski scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cámara was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Eindhoven and Wycombe Wanderers in their Division 1 fixture.
    Alli scored the only goal for FC Eindhoven and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

This lad just made his full debut for Everton in RL.

Tyias BROWNING has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Everton for 420,000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Cork City are the victors in the top of the table clash against Fleetwood town to put them 7 clear with 4 games left! 88th minute goal from Coquelin to win it

2 weeks of gaining ground on the D1 leader undone tonight ...

FC Eindhoven slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Southend United in their Division 1 fixture.
    Kownacki and Holgate were amongst the goalscorers.

Conceded a late goal to end up drawing, hate paying the computer controlled teams so much.

Edit: Danny Ward rises the day after I buy him, same for one of my right backs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

On holidays and forgot to set my team, didn't even realise it was a top of table clash with cork@! :-(

They can bring hte site down every Friday night if this is the kinda news I get on saturdays...

Delli Ali +3
    Reece Oxford +2
    Tyias Browning +2 ( only bought him during the week)

• Advertisement

0-0 against the third division leader, was a game of two keepers with 17 saves between the two.

Happy with Burki after getting a a +1 to 88

Out of the top 3 ...

FC Eindhoven slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to FK Sloboda Tuzla in their Division 1 fixture.
    ünal was on the scoresheet for his side.

7 points ahead with 3 games left. Also on a 17 game unbeaten run :)

Colemania wrote: »
    7 points ahead with 3 games left. Also on a 17 game unbeaten run :)

what could go wrong ....:pac:

Only four players left from the original squad, they're all transfer banned

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    They can bring hte site down every Friday night if this is the kinda news I get on saturdays...

Delli Ali +3
    Reece Oxford +2
    Tyias Browning +2 ( only bought him during the week)

Followed by a +2 for Robert Kennedy this morning :)

richieffff wrote: »
    Only four players left from the original squad, they're all transfer banned

Sold all mine and all the replacements are tucked away in the youth squas

Sold all mine and all the replacements are tucked away in the youth squas

Couldn't find a decent u21 keeper, so there'll be at least one player in my first team. Have to wait ages to get rid of the other oldies though :(

richieffff wrote: »
    Couldn't find a decent u21 keeper, so there'll be at least one player in my first team. Have to wait ages to get rid of the other oldies though :(

I'v my mind set on sticking to youths and taking player rises as they come ...

I'm going to try resist buying in upgrades and keep buying in prospects, its what I had in mind when setting up this league and limiting buying of players over 89 ( kinda wish I'd set that bar lower) as in my other league the medium teams got BIG very fast

I'm going to try resist buying in upgrades and keep buying in prospects, its what I had in mind when setting up this league and limiting buying of players over 89 ( kinda wish I'd set that bar lower) as in my other league the medium teams got BIG very fast

Would have loved an 85 limit. But still its nice to be wee the league at an early stage. Filled my team with mostly low rated youth and a few bigger youth (martial, tolisso, embolo) and now waiting for the rises which are coming faster than I thought

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Still not as young as my team though! :D :pac:

4-1 win Calabria with a hattrick, that plus 2 to 77 has turned him into Ronaldo

Falkirk slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Central Córdoba in their Division 3 fixture.

Cavaleiro was on the scoresheet for his side.

Congrats to Cordoba who confirm promotion to div 2.

Have to make sure I hold onto a playoff spot now.

From sitting in 2nd most of the season to struggling to make an impression on top4 :(

FC Eindhoven slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Tristan Suárez in their Division 1 fixture.
    ünal scored the only goal for FC Eindhoven and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cork City are Division 2 champions with 2 games to go!

Falkirk outclassed NK Vitez and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Perica had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Cavaleiro and Cámara were amongst the goalscorers.

Playoff spot confirmed, hopefully I can take this sort of form with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Won the 1st Division :cool:

Defender got sent off after 1 minute.... Didn't want to win anyway

Congrats to all the division winners ...

Best of luck to those in the play-offs

Ended up with 4th in D1 myself

• Advertisement

Ángel CORREA has completed his move to Cork City from Atlético Madrid for 5,000,000 plus Harry WILSON

Nice! Expect big things of this guy! Sickened to miss out on Trapp. Only worth 5 million and a young 88 starting for PSG. Well done Fleetwood Town. Couldn't bid on him even cos i already took 2 youngsters from PSG

Advertisement