Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"How am I suppose to win trophies with this lot?!" - League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I am absolutely broke in this gameworld but after recent reviews I now have 6 player rated 90

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I've one ... by choice ... I picked up promising youths and watch them blossom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I've one ... by choice ... I picked up promising youths and watch them blossom

I'm the opposite, I watch my aul lads whiter away!

FC Eindhoven have been awarded 1,135,613 in prize money.

looks like I'm going shopping for a youth!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Got 3m for finishing 4th. Still leaves me firmly in the red so no transfers for me this off-season. Bough a load of youths last season so happy with my squad going forward.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

Wow I now have a 92 rated player in this gameworld!

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Wow I now have a 92 rated player in this gameworld!

Show off! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Next season should be competitive. I can field a team all rated 86+ including 2 90 rated players. The dark days of playing 78 rated players are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

I've four new 90 rated players, and four more 89s so far in the reviews. Finally have a full squad of 89+ (I probably still won't finish higher than 3rd :pac:). Squad value is just at 350m with some more still to come in the Spain review.

Edit: Just realised Martial was invloved in 65% of my goals, think I might be a little bit dependant on him

So after winning the league and getting the 4 million or so prize money, the club was still minus money!
    So just waiting for the season to end and hopefully the chairwoman invests 100M for new players.
    I've a couple of lads going out on a high and retiring at the official end of the season.

• Advertisement

mackeire wrote: »
    So after winning the league and getting the 4 million or so prize money, the club was still minus money!
    So just waiting for the season to end and hopefully the chairwoman invests 100M for new players.
    I've a couple of lads going out on a high and retiring at the official end of the season.

No hope of getting 10M never mind 100M in this GW of your chairman ... tight feckers this lot of chairmen

Has anyone ever gotten chairman investment in this GW?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GLaDOS wrote:
    Has anyone ever gotten chairman investment in this GW?

I haven't, but then again it seems like I'm the only one who's running my club prudently and I'm being punished for it! :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    I haven't, but then again it seems like I'm the only one who's running my club prudently and I'm being punished for it! :pac:

I'm 2m in the black

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

I'm 35m in the black..... except its tied up in the form of loaned out players

I got a few million off the chairman at the start of this season.
    I was majorly in debt and ended up with about 10M to spend.

Wilberto wrote: »

Ahum....

in the back here too

My chairman has never invested a penny any money has come in either prize money or players sales

4 friendlies so far, won them all. Scored 19 goals, conceded 2. That can't be good!!!

Can a mod add this to the OP please? thanks.

HAISTWTWTL%20-%20S6.jpg

• Advertisement

Barcelona 2 - 3 Fleetwood Town

:-)

8e979b3e0e89944a2cc3b7f5b499917c.png

Stumbled into the SMFA shield KO rounds

Anyone think we should open up buying from unmanaged? There lots if good players going to waste at unmanaged

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Anyone think we should open up buying from unmanaged? There lots if good players going to waste at unmanaged

I do! Then again, that's just because there's one particular player that I really really want! :pac:

Could a mod post this in the OP? Thanks

league.jpg

Won't be any signings at Exeter before the new season. The chairman invested 3.3m but we were already 6m in debt haha

mackeire wrote: »
    Won't be any signings at Exeter before the new season. The chairman invested 3.3m but we were already 6m in debt haha

Same at Northampton. Sell to buy.

At least you got investment I got 367k in season ticket sales

Aye, no investment in Falkirk

• Advertisement

Eindhoven got investment.... remain in debt... could sell delli.... or not

Advertisement