Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI iPhone App Not Logging In

Options
  • 20-07-2015 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

The last few days every time I try to sign in it keeps saying my login details are incorrect. They most definitely are the correct details.

What is going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Mourinho wrote: »
    The last few days every time I try to sign in it keeps saying my login details are incorrect. They most definitely are the correct details.

What is going on?
    Hi Mourinho,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Have you been able to log in successfully on a browser with the same details? If so, please uninstall the app on your phone and then re-install it. You will be asked for your User ID the first time you log in to the app after installing it. 

If you are still experiencing difficulty logging in on the app, please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative can check this for you. Our representatives are available on this number 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Thanks Sarah I don't know why but it was locked and customer care unlocked it for me just now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Mourinho wrote: »
    Thanks Sarah I don't know why but it was locked and customer care unlocked it for me just now.

Hi Mourinho,

Glad to hear that you are now able to login again, thanks for letting us know.
    Please get in touch again if you need help with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭RumTumTiger

I've called BOI about this yesterday as the app wouldn't let me into my current account despite details being correct. I called again today as it was happening with our joint account details. Both times I managed to get into the app while on the phone to BOI after they unlocked it but I have no idea what the problem was in the first place. Glad that it's not just me! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

I've called BOI about this yesterday as the app wouldn't let me into my current account despite details being correct. I called again today as it was happening with our joint account details. Both times I managed to get into the app while on the phone to BOI after they unlocked it but I have no idea what the problem was in the first place. Glad that it's not just me! 
    Hi RumTumTiger,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We're happy to hear that you are now able to successfully log in. If you experience any further difficulty with our mobile banking app, please let us know.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Advertisement
Advertisement