Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you consider to be a major physical flaw?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

RayCon wrote: »
    No head.

No body.

But when you're a head, stay a head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I have a genetic predisposition to both knee and back problems. Also I'm just a hair short of 6'5" and while I love being tall I slouch both when I sit and when I walk and I'm absolutely convinced I'm developing a hunchback. I find an empty office a few times a day and try and do exercises/yoga for a few minutes to try and stretch it but I know I probably look ridiculous to others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I have a few scars on my chest from a couple of operations and unfortunately they are just above my boobs, nobody usually says anything but people do stare at them. On nights out though people often come up to me and ask me if they are hickeys :( I really wouldn't care if people realised that they were scars but I'm embarrassed for people to think that I'm covered in hickeys and blatantly showing them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Tooth gaps can be incredibly hot, Vanessa Paradis hot. There are others too but I can't think.

No faults - happy with all my junk.

I agree, I think a tooth gap is pretty cute!!

I reckon I've the weirdest smile in the world but I've been told by others that it's beautiful. Tis a strange world.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Another 'flaw' which is quite attractive. Love Rashida Jones's.

Some actually draw them on.

This is my nose!

• Advertisement

anna080 wrote: »
    This is my nose!

Your nose is all kinds of cute and adorable, Anna. Those freckles are lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

When I was in my early twenties I shaved my head grade 2 and saw weird stripes in my hair. I shaved it even shorter to try and get rid of the stripes but it turned out I had ridges all over my head. The stripes were where I had more hair buried in these ridges. My head looks almost exactly like this except I'm not black. I still shave my hair but the lowest I can get away with is grade 3. Even then the back of my head has visible stripes although the front isn't too noticeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,239 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Tooth gaps can be incredibly hot, Vanessa Paradis hot. There are others too but I can't think.
    There's supposed to be a correlation between a gap in the front teeth and high libidos which would certainly explain why many men find it an attractive feature on a woman. That we never hear women express the same about the same trait in men may support the reasoning ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

This is my actual head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

This is my chin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

This is my actual head.

That's not in anyway unattractive, it's more a unique sort of trait, it looks quite cool.

I shall hereto embrace my gappy tooth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Just realised how much of a lazy eye I have :/ (uploaded me photo to a different site a bit earlier and looking at it has me paranoid!)

Just realised how much of a lazy eye I have :/ (uploaded me photo to a different site a bit earlier and looking at it has me paranoid!)

It's probably a bad photo, not that bad an eye. I'm sure you're fine. :)

Candie wrote: »
    It's probably a bad photo, not that bad an eye. I'm sure you're fine. :)

Oh it is the eye (same one I've the scar under)...I really should just get photoed from the other side :pac:

Though ive 20/20 vision last time I got tested..nothing wrong with the eye as such...just its lazy ....must just try do them exercises for it!! :)

Did you take it with front facing camera? I have a lazy eye in pics when I use my front facing camera but not when I use the back one. I don't have one in real life either. My friend is the same! Strange

anna080 wrote: »
    Did you take it with front facing camera? I have a lazy eye in pics when I use my front facing camera but not when I use the back one. I don't have one in real life either. My friend is the same! Strange

WTF??
    It's not half as bad This way.....how is that

WTF??
    It's not half as bad This way.....how is that

Not half as bad with back camera is it? I know it's crazy! Something to do with poorer quality in the front camera and less megapixels so it flips the image

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Oh FFS, the pain of reading why people having to validate their looks because of their perceived flaws.

Gap tooth, wrinkles, overweight, too short, too tall!!!! Who gives a shít, really?

Be happy in your skin, it's the only one you have.

Smile at yourself in the mirror, otherwise no one else will ;)

Advertisement