Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap QUALITY whey protein where?

• 21-07-2015 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

where do you guys get your cheapest protein with quality ingredients in it like plenty of BCAAS, Glutamine, glutamic acid etc
    i'm currently on ON gold standard.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Impact Whey Protein from MyProtein. 2.5kg for about €42.50. Same protein content as ON and has BCAAs. No glutamine, as far as I know, but you can but a 250g bag of that for less than a tenner if you really need to.

They have discount deals regularly enough as well.

Bulk Powders doing 2.5kg for €40 now and they say there is glutamine in there as well but doesn't say how much. Up there with the protein content as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

I usually opt for unflavoured protein as it's cheaper, has a higher protein content, and if you put a bit of robinsons or fruit juice, it's the same as getting a berry flavoured one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

I usually opt for unflavoured protein as it's cheaper, has a higher protein content, and if you put a bit of robinsons or fruit juice, it's the same as getting a berry flavoured one.

I real do wonder what unflavoured protein tastes like :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

I real do wonder what unflavoured protein tastes like :o

It tastes like nothing....who would've guessed? :pac:

Another reason I like unflavoured is that I can change up flavours when I get tired of one. A 5kg bag lasts me at least 6 months, and I'd get sick of strawberry flavour after about 3 weeks so now I can change it up every month or so.

Advertisement