Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign Exchange

Options
  • 21-07-2015 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

Simple question,

Do Bank of Ireland Branches buy Danish Krone notes? Your main competitor doesn't appear to offer this service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Simple question,

Do Bank of Ireland Branches buy Danish Krone notes? Your main competitor doesn't appear to offer this service.
    Hi Bitten & Hisses,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

Our branches buy and sell a wide range of foreign currency notes including Danish Krone, you can get more information on this service here.

You can order currency online here or through your local branch. To exchange foreign notes, please drop in to your local Bank of Ireland branch

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Emm3EM

Hi,

I was in the past able to order a particular foreign currency online as recently as December 2017. I am not a BOI customer, however it appears to have changed, it now looks for an account number. The bank I am with do not carry this particular currency to order. Any advice on how I can order this with BOI now. It was a great facility to use in the past, order online, select the branch and go in branch pay and collect a few days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Pablo89

Hi I'm just wondering even tho I'm not a boi customer it's the closet bank to me where I work. I'm looking to change currency over form euro to prague crown is this possible at you're tallaght branch? Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Pablo89,

Thanks for your post here on Boards. 

You would need to hold a BOI account with ourselves in order to get FX from any of our branches as it is processed through the account.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement