Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hofbräu beer in north Dublin?

Options
  • 21-07-2015 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I am moving home to Dublin after 15 years away... My local off licence here does loads of good international beers and my usual scoop would be Hofbräu beer.

I am wondering is there any off licences around Baldoyle/ Portmarnock/ Malahide/ Swords/ Coolock etc.. that do a decent selection of beer that might include Hofbräu??

Thanks
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Mchughs in Artane and Kilbarrack usually have it

http://mchughs.ie/search?q=Hofbrau

They also deliver if that is more convenient.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This forum is for the north county only, and you'd probably do better with this in the Dublin City forum if you'd like us to move it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 331 ✭✭roverrules

Was in Tescos looking for new bulbs when I wondered through the beer section, so many names I've not seen before, always worth checking there

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Coolers in Swords, Gibneys in Malahide all spring to mind

Advertisement