Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train Simulator 2015 Question

Options
  • 21-07-2015 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, Just partitioned my 27inch iMac for windows 8.1 just for Flight Sim but i installed Train Sim 2015 also but the graphics are terrible and ridiculously sluggish.

on the box it says graphics requirements: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)

I have downloaded the Appropriate Bootcamp windows update also.

am i to take it that this game is a no go for me as i cant get a proper answer on google?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

It turned outt hat the Graphics card had not installed, it said it was installing when i installed the bootcamp windows update it said it had but i had to get the graphics card driver and put it in myself. its running perfect now on maximum graphics detail!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

A train simulator? What exactly does it do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

smurfjed wrote: »
    A train simulator? What exactly does it do?
    http://train-simulator.com/
    Watch the video on the home page and see:D

Advertisement