Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIN a Fitbit Bracelet with Electric Ireland!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

on my way to the bus for my morning commute. Because it doesn't matter where or when you wear your Fitbit, it is always working for you.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Up Croagh Patrick, I'd be more careful this time though, Thta's where i lost my 1st fitbit.....2 days after buying it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

Around the lakes in blessington 

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

I would put my Fitbit wearable tech bracelet into my wife's handbag to see how a "wee message" turns into a load of bags and "wee minute" turns into a whole day.  

• Registered Users Posts: 28 buttonsjunior

knockmealdown loop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 davekbush

I'd wear it running the great beaches in West Clare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

Around Wicklow!! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Electric Ireland: Luke

Hi Everyone,

The Competition is now closed! Thank you all for your inventive and interesting entries:)

The four lucky Winners of a Fitbit wearable tech bracelet are...

1.Hollister11
    2.kleiner feigling
    3.inna981
    4.The_B_Man

We will be in touch with the Winners shortly to arrange getting them to you.

Watch this space for more great Competitions on the way!

#ThisIsMajor

Hi Everyone,

With the Electric Ireland GAA Minor Championship now entering the quarter final stages it's fair to say the excitement is growing. If you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely check out the story of Cork GAA's Minor hurler Shane Kingston - it's spine-tingling stuff!

In the meantime, we're giving away four Fitbit wearable tech bracelets to some lucky people. To be in with a chance to win, just leave an answer below to this simple question -

If you could go for a run anywhere in Ireland with your Fitbit, where would it be?

Competition closes 4th August. Good luck!

#ThisIsMajor

355897.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement