Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged Again

Options
  • 21-07-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have been overcharged again on my latest bill.
    Can someone look into this please?

I have contact the customer support team by chat, but was refused to even investigate my issue, or escalate it to the billing team.

This is the 3rd time I have been overcharged in 8 months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

How were you overcharged? I'm currently considering moving to eircoms mobile network.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

How were you overcharged? I'm currently considering moving to eircoms mobile network.
    I've never had an issue with their mobile network (eMobile), but Eircom has not been fun since I joined them for broadband.
    They just charged an incorrect amount once again as I didn't sign up for the standard bundle price, was offered a discounted price over the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Macca07 wrote: »
    I've never had an issue with their mobile network (eMobile), but Eircom has not been fun since I joined them for broadband.
    They just charged an incorrect amount once again as I didn't sign up for the standard bundle price, was offered a discounted price over the phone.
    Hi Macca07

I'm happy to investigate this, please feel free to PM me your eircom account number.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Macca07

I'm happy to investigate this, please feel free to PM me your eircom account number.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, PMed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Jonti

Hello,

I have contact the customer support team by chat, but was refused to even investigate my issue, or escalate it to the billing team.

Move to another provider. I did.

• Advertisement

Jonti wrote: »
    Hello,

Move to another provider. I did.
    Tied to a contract until December, but will certainly be reviewing my options then.

Hi Macca07

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, PMed you.
    Thanks for your PM Macca07

You currently have two threads where I'm relying to separately (and 1 pm) - can we keep correspondence to one area?

Also, can you please confirm where you feel you have been overcharged?

Thanks
    Al

Hi Macca07

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, PMed you.

You currently have two threads where I'm relying to separately (and 1 pm) - can we keep correspondence to one area?

Thanks
    Al
    I will PM you....

Hi Macca07

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, PMed you.

Thanks
    Al
    I will PM you....
    Thanks Macca07

Al

Advertisement