Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Triumph Street Triple

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Echoes675

mufflets2 wrote: »
    I Changed from sports bikes to a 2010 street triple 4 months ago. I find it fantastic. I use it to commute from about 20km as well as spins at the weekend
    I find the seating position and the low down power gives me much more control in cornering and around traffic and the engine has plenty a power.

I do accept the criticism about the wind when you get around 90mph on the motorways (maybe thats not such a bad thing)
    but the bike is so responsive and fun its unreal

ill be playing with the idea of putting a bigger screen on it later on and make it the ultimate all around Bike for me.

Totally agree. I'm quite confident with my slow speed maneuvers and I accredit that to the power it has low down. That's not to say it runs out of steam, it pulls like a train in any gear. I could be in 6th at 30mph and it'll pull all the way to the redline.

I've put some Leo vince cans on mine. They sound awesome, far better than the OEMs!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

600 supersport vs Street Triple for bendy country roads.

Which is more fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭mufflets2

Pugzilla wrote: »
    600 supersport vs Street Triple for bendy country roads.

Which is more fun?

Ive had both id say the triple

Advertisement