Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dock Festival 2015

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

dockfestfb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Very badly advertised if its on in three days time, its the first I have heard of this. how could they sell out if it was not advertised.

Maybe it's just for luvvies?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Foodies??

Sailors?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,955 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Very badly advertised if its on in three days time, its the first I have heard of this. how could they sell out if it was not advertised.

It's been all over Facebook.

Perhaps you just know the wrong people.

It's a ticketed event, tix are free. Today's note from them said the last tickets are available now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Very badly advertised indeed

It's a ticketed event, tix are free. Today's note from them said the last tickets are available now.

Not everyone is on facebook, just because you saw does not mean everybody saw it, must be a very small event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

You leave my people out of this. Might pop along.

Grattan beach seafood platter washed down with galway water

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Galway Galway advertiser and city tribune sites- never heard of it before now. Very poor advertising!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Delicia

There are 342 tickets left (€3 & €5) so advertising does seem to have been an issue. However, seeing as the event is from 4-9pm & kids are not allowed, they have fairly narrowed their customer base.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm not giving eventbrite my info.
    Will just pop along and see if I can get in anyway. If not so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Cycled by docks this morning, where exactly is "in front of the harbors scrapyard" i just presumed it will be on in the currently vacant space where volvo ocean race stalls where , No sign of setting up anything around there this morning anwyay

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Casshern88 wrote: »
    Cycled by docks this morning, where exactly is "in front of the harbors scrapyard" i just presumed it will be on in the currently vacant space where volvo ocean race stalls where , No sign of setting up anything around there this morning anwyay

It's the finger in the middle of the harbour, where the scrap does be left. There's a shed there, i'm guessing it's in there as there was fencing set-up there the other day when I was walking by.

Casshern88 wrote: »

I've heard it's in The Shed.

Number 47 on this map: http://www.galwaytransport.info/2012/05/galway-docks-neighbourhood-map.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,453 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Anyone been down there? I googled Dockfest Galway and it asked me did I mean Buckfast Galway lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Anyone been down there? I googled Dockfest Galway and it asked me did I mean Buckfast Galway lol.

It's dock feast

Is there nobody there? I expected a running commentary.

• Advertisement

OT docks question: Apparently there is a big ship in the docks. Anybody know when it's going out?

OT docks question: Apparently there is a big ship in the docks. Anybody know when it's going out?

I heard it's going at 11 am tomorrow but don't hold me to that check out galway harbour on twitter to get the time

Storm 10 wrote: »
    I heard it's going at 11 am tomorrow but don't hold me to that check out galway harbour on twitter to get the time

Cheers. 12 O'Clock according to Twitter. And they've changed their handle to @portofgalway for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

How did it go

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Jesus.

This is the first i've heard of the event.

Advertisement