Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ending contract

Options
  • 21-07-2015 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

My contract with Eircom is ending in August. I Would like to know what is the correct way to finish with Eircom from September. I am just checking because I have had problems with Eircom before and I am trying to avoid any mis-hap on closing account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    My contract with Eircom is ending in August. I Would like to know what is the correct way to finish with Eircom from September. I am just checking because I have had problems with Eircom before and I am trying to avoid any mis-hap on closing account.
    Hi jobeenfitz

To close your eircom account you would contact eircoms cancellations team on free phone 1901 30 days in advance of when you want the account closed down. The cancellations agent you speak to would register your request and ask you to send a confirmation email.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Hi jobeenfitz

To close your eircom account you would contact eircoms cancellations team on free phone 1901 30 days in advance of when you want the account closed down. The cancellations agent you speak to would register your request and ask you to send a confirmation email.

Thanks
    Al
    Thank you Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi jobeenfitz

Thanks
    Al
    Thank you Alan.
    You're welcome :)

Al

Advertisement