Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money transfer help

Options
  • 21-07-2015 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I'm trying to transfer money to an Ulster Bank account using banking 365. 

I'm trying to add the persons account as a PAYEE and I selected the option where they post me the verification code. 

I received the verification code today but now I'm not sure how I continue with the transfer because every time I click "Add Payee" it only gives me the options to receive the code by text or post. 

How do I carry out the money transfer?

Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi!

I'm trying to transfer money to an Ulster Bank account using banking 365. 

I'm trying to add the persons account as a PAYEE and I selected the option where they post me the verification code. 

I received the verification code today but now I'm not sure how I continue with the transfer because every time I click "Add Payee" it only gives me the options to receive the code by text or post. 

How do I carry out the money transfer?

Thanks a million :)
    Hi onethreefive,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

To activate your payee on Banking 365 online, please do the following;
    • Select 'Manage Accounts' from the left hand menu
    • Select 'Manage Payees'
    • Choose the payee you wish to activate from your list of registered payees and click 'Activate'
    • Enter your seven digit activation code and click 'Activate Payee'

Once you have activated your payee, you will be able to make a transfer to this account immediately. If you require further information on money transfers, please see our detailed FAQ's here

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement