Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted in Limerick area (17-23 yrs old)

Options
  • 21-07-2015 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey guys! My name is Gary, 18 years old, and i'm very interested in trying to form a rock band to play with. I have three years experience on guitar, and I can sing (reasonably) well. I'm looking for bassist, drummer, and another electric guitarist or two. Keys would be great also if possible. I have a practice studio at home, so space is no issue.
    I have many ideas and have a few recordings of songs that I'd like to work on with a band behind them, but i'd also love to have ideas from other people, with equal amounts of input shared per member. I'm thinking we could compose originals, as well as make covers to break the ice if stuck for ideas.
    I have been part of the initial group within Music generation in the Limerick sector, so I have experience with working in a band and dealing with different player's input.
    Please note: I am working at the moment, and I would preferably need people that are free or very flexible time-wise, as my roster is ever changing. Typically available late evening weekdays. Notifications of rehearsal times for the week ahead will be given to any interested in joining.
    Please message if interested and I can fill you in with details, questions are more than welcome! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

What part of Limerick are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 CQC guy

I'm in Clarina Co. Limerick. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Bit too far out of the way for me so. I'll be going back to UL in September and was looking for people to play with but that's in the Castletroy area obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 CQC guy

No worries man, best of luck.

Advertisement