Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Pair of Simon Cowell trousers on this one, there very very high...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Atomic Kitten, we were chatting two of them up in Judge Roy Beans one night about 15 years ago, never knew who they were, we were wondering why there were a couple of lads with cameras snooping around, until one of the bar men told us and then we still didn't know. Never got anywhere but they did buy us a drink

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Young Mr Grace

Natasha strikes me as one of those "they better not mess with me" types, who will end up crying & claiming that she's being bullied when she doesn't get her way.with more self assured charismatic people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Did ye all see Louis Walsh dancing around his kitchen singing along to Baccarat or was it just me??

I chose the wrong week to stop sniffing glue....
    And he says he's back! Could it have been a wind up all along? I like Louis so wouldnt mind him being back..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Who the **** is this

• Advertisement

Natasha strikes me as one of those "they better not mess with me" types, who will end up crying & claiming that she's being bullied when she doesn't get her way.with more self assured charismatic people.
    I like your username "You've all done very well" said in a very frail voice

This guy is known for riding a hand bag creator?
    Jeez what we class as a celebrity these days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

This one seems like a dick head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They've gone home !!!!

Who's he?? Too old to know these young people :D

A-list....A-hole more like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Well, last reality show she did (Big Reunion) she was loved up and in a relationship with some guy she had a child with and who was step dad to her two other kids, and Richie was also doing that reality show too (he also was in a relationship in Australia and running a bar with the girl) and yet they hooked up.

So, be interesting to see if they put a single guy in there who catches her eye and how she would handle that. I'm thinking not so well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

jluv wrote: »
    And he says he's back! Could it have been a wind up all along? I like Louis so wouldnt mind him being back..

Back where?

So two men can get married in the UK a while right, what was all the hullabaloo a few months back about Ireland being the most progressive country for voting Yes

I like Gail Porter , hope she does ok in there .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

So two men can get married in the UK a while right, what was all the hullabaloo a few months back about Ireland being the most progressive country for voting Yes

Because Ireland actually voted on it, the British government just did it (not that the result would have been different)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

We where the 1st country that had to vote it in and being a catlic country it was a huge deal world wide.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I like Gail Porter , hope she does ok in there .

Does she look like the guy who presented the crystal maze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Cos we are the only country to in the world to put it to a vote. The people of the UK and other countries never voted it in

Does she look like the guy who presented the crystal maze

What , bald ? Yep :)

Nice one. Someone interesting.

Once had her bare bottom projected onto the house of parliament! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

the brits brought it in because it was right
    our Constitution described a marriage so we had to change it by polling
    we we're the first to ratify a Constitution to include same sex marriage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well, last reality show she did (Big Reunion) she was loved up and in a relationship with some guy she had a child with and who was step dad to her two other kids, and Richie was also doing that reality show too (he also was in a relationship in Australia and running a bar with the girl) and yet they hooked up.

So, be interesting to see if they put a single guy in there who catches her eye and how she would handle that. I'm thinking not so well.

Is she married or with Richie from 5ive now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Must not get addicted to CBB - too late. It's happening all over again. I like Fatman Scoop the best so far. Though he may get annoying after a day or two.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is she married or with Richie from 5ive now

Long story. I'll let Wiki tell you :P
    Personal life:

Hamilton dated Fran Cosgrave, nightclub owner and former bodyguard of Westlife. She announced in April 2002 that she was pregnant, but she had no intention of leaving the group and wanted the scheduled 2002 tour to continue. She was featured in the video "The Tide Is High (Get the Feeling)" with her last duty being the 2002 Party in the Park before finally going on maternity leave. On 24 August 2002 she gave birth to a boy, Josh. However, Hamilton and Cosgrave ended their relationship shortly afterwards.

On 31 December 2004, Hamilton gave birth to her second son, Harry Hatcher, whose father is dancer Gavin Hatcher. In July 2005, Hamilton and Hatcher split up and she briefly returned to live with Cosgrave with Hatcher returning to Ipswich to work in the insurance industry. By February 2006, they had split for a second time.

On 27 September 2006, Hamilton announced her engagement to Riad Erraji. The couple married on 23 November 2007 at Crewe Hall Hotel with both Jenny Frost and Liz McClarnon present. Hamilton has since said that Kerry Katona was not invited to the wedding as the two of them have drifted too far apart. In January 2008, Hamilton found out she was expecting her third child, but she miscarried after six weeks.

On 14 June 2010, Natasha gave birth to her third son, Alfie Riad Erraji. In July 2013, Hamilton announced her separation from her husband, Riad Erraji.

Since 2013, Hamilton has been dating Ritchie Neville from Five. Both of whom took part in ITV2's The Big Reunion the same year. They have both stated that they had also previously dated in the past but chose to go their separate ways due to the scheduling from both of their groups. In April 2014, Hamilton announced she would be expecting a baby, a girl with Neville due later in the year. Natasha gave birth to baby girl, Ella Rose on 23 September 2014. Neville is also step dad to Natasha's three sons: Josh, Harry and Alfie from previous relationships.

Don't know who has had the most work done to their faces , Natasha or Sherrie , they've both changed a lot. But Sherries' looks bad i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Don't know who has had the most work done to their faces , Natasha or Sherrie , they've both changed a lot. But Sherries' looks bad i think.

Natasha has ruined herself, shes far too young for all that work

Frank Burnside of The Bill, later had his own show spin off, which was crap

OMG it's freaking DI Burnside I'm so excited now!

BURNSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Frank Burnside of The Bill, later had his own show spin off, which was crap

Burnside & crap in the same sentence ?? :eek:

To borrow a phrase from the DI "you're nicked you slaaaaaag" :P

Advertisement