Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

The bitching is starting early, love it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,038 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think Scoop is quite funny !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

I absolutely ****in love scoop. Wat a voice!!

If ya got a fiddy dollar bill, put ye hand up!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Young Mr Grace

Natasha strikes me as one of those "they better not mess with me" types, who will end up crying & claiming that she's being bullied when she doesn't get her way.with more self assured charismatic people.

I posted this last night on first impression of Natasha & I think I'm going to be spot on. Tried it on there with Teen Mom & got her ass spanked, watch her bitch & bully over coming days and cry victim when others defend themselves.

Scoop: "I'm feeling like d only damn one with no god damp sex tape"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

duffman13 wrote: »
    Scoop: "I'm feeling like d only damn one with no god damp sex tape"

Yea, I'm liking scoop so far.
    The only one putting a smile on my grumpy old face :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Well hells bells is'nt it boomin in here!!

missed it last night and wont see it again tonight but sure it seems to be a laugh riot in here anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,893 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

We don't have Hulk Hogan but we do have . . . .

stone_cold_steve_austin_render_by_king2002-d6kzm3p.png

Austin seems pretty damn funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

callaway92 wrote: »
    We don't have Hulk Hogan but we do have . .

Austin seems pretty damn funny

Youre jokin? Havent seen him in years but hed be an interestin fella im sure. break out the beer lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Does jenna Jameson ass have its own postcode?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Tila Tequila has been kicked out of Celebrity Big Brother less than 24 hours after the new series launched last night (August 27).

Channel 5 released a statement on Friday night confirming that producers removed Tequila from the house, upon learning that she'd posted controversial messages about Nazism on social media.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a665960/tila-tequila-has-already-been-kicked-off-celebrity-big-brother-after-expressing-sympathy-for-hitler-in-2013.html#ixzz3k95lnA00
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Does jenna Jameson ass have its own postcode?

I think it's classed as a continent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Tila is gone..?!

Wtf?! Tia removed from the house?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Is she is the fasted ever housemate to leave the house ?

• Advertisement

Old Perry wrote: »
    Youre jokin? Havent seen him in years but hed be an interestin fella im sure. break out the beer lads.
    Not in the house, he's talking about the gay yank lad

Well at least they won't have to pay her now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Ah boll*x. I thought Tila was going to be compulsive viewing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

ah ffs Tila looked fun. not happy with her being kicked out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

deco nate wrote: »
    Well at least they won't have to pay her now

I think they might, though not as much I guess. People clear their diaries for this so they probably need to be compensated either way.

• Advertisement

Who are they gonna put in instead?
    :)

fr336 wrote: »
    I think they might, though not as much I guess. People clear their diaries for this so they probably need to be compensated either way.
    It's in the contract

I thought it was harsh but according to digitalspy she engaged the housemates in a conversation around Hitler and why he was all bad. Dunno but people have ridiculous views all the time but she's obviously said something offensive.

deco nate wrote: »
    Who are they gonna put in instead?
    :)

Repeat to yourself on a daily basis ;

Never Give Up Hope :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Repeat to yourself on a daily basis ;

Never Give Up Hope :p

LOL, that's what I'm hoping!
    :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭batistuta9

here's bruce jenner

Jaysus even the audience can't clap on cue. Not a great start to the first two nights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Jaysus even the audience can't clap on cue. Not a great start to the first two nights.

launch shows/eviction nights are crap anyway i think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

They always kick out the interesting ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Jesus this task is so monotonous, have they completely run out of ideas?

• Advertisement

Jesus this task is so monotonous, have they completely run out of ideas?

The two live tasks have been disastrous really

So on Tuesday is someone going or someone new going in??(Deco Nate :) )

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    So on Tuesday is someone going or someone new going in??(Deco Nate :) )

May not kick anyone until the next one!

Edit:just leave it as is :(

I'm late to the party. Hope you're all well :)

Missed last night, only managed to catch the last half hour tonight and haven't read all of the thread. Once again, I don't recognise a load of them.

I'm late to the party. Hope you're all well :)

Missed last night, only managed to catch the last half hour tonight and haven't read all of the thread. Once again, I don't recognise a load of them.

Have a Google of Jenna jameson and make sure your fella is beside you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Also late to the party :) Natasha seems like a sneaky b*tch who's definitely going to play bully/victim. Having watched Teen Mom, I thought I'd hate Farrah but I think she's handled herself ok so far, can't wait for her clashes with Natasha.

Also loving Scoop :)

Who the f*ck is Bobby Davros? I'm watching it on record, hope Janice gets in the house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

God Daniel and scoop seemed embarrassed to be associated with this dribble tonight

What did make me laugh was James going on about how street he is, how tough he's had it. Ain't nobody's seen as many back Streets as Jenna Jemeson. She's as tough as a coffin nail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭pooch90

Monife wrote: »
    Who the f*ck is Bobby Davros? I'm watching it on record, hope Janice gets in the house :)

Hubby just asked me the same question, can't believe people don't know who Bobby Davro is!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

My missus didn't know Bobby Davro either!!

Seen why that girl got kicked out btw..... OMFG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

I'm loving this so far - the bitching has started early! The two live tasks have been brutal though and I thought Natasha and Tila were very mean and immature to Farrah in the kitchen. Farrah walked in and acted totally normal - that was Natasha's chance to be normal back and for things to settle down but instead, Natasha acted like a mean girl. Not cool.

I'm disappointed Tila is gone - she seemed a bit crazy so would've been interested to see how she got on.

My favourites so far are Gail - I think she's really sweet, Jenna cos I think she reads people very well and I like the way she sits back to suss people out before committing herself and there's something about Daniel that I like as well. I think he's cool.

I CANNOT STAND the fake couple! Please get them out! Nobody stands glued to their partner's side 24/7 - you mingle with others. They only ever peck each other on the lips - never kiss properly. They're sooooo fake.

I also liked the way Farrah didn't take any crap from Natasha in the garden. Natasha didn't know what to say - she was lost for words ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

I also liked the way Farrah didn't take any crap from Natasha in the garden. Natasha didn't know what to say - she was lost for words ha!

Yea I doubt too many people stand up to Natasha the way Farrah did. Seems like the type of person who likes to cry wolf when she thinks she's being wronged by as another poster pointed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Niaveee

Not really liking Natasha, constantly looking for conflict with farrah...she seems very sneaky.

That fake couple oh my god get them out. How desperate can you be for some attention, your five Minutes is up off you trot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

Natasha for me could be the dark horse to win this.... Best looking woman in there by a mile imo, Comes across very honest & the way she calmly dealt with the "Would do ANYTHING for money" yank was class.

Liking the Baldwin guy too, seems nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Jaysus, BBBOTS is utter sh1te. I'll be sticking to the main show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Natasha for me could be the dark horse to win this.... Best looking woman in there by a mile imo, Comes across very honest & the way she calmly dealt with the "Would do ANYTHING for money" yank was class.

Liking the Baldwin guy too, seems nice.

I don't think Natasha is attractive at all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

What a load of rubbish on both shows tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

The gay guy seems funny, and decent behind all his bitching. Not sure what to think about his attitude towards Farrah but I think I read something suggesting there's history of animosity there anyway.

Whereas Natasha's instant dislike of her just comes across as immature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Monife wrote: »
    I don't think Natasha is attractive at all!

I think Natasha looks alot older than her age. Is she about 33? I think she looks 43...and not in a good way.
    I think Farrah looks way older than her age because of all her surgery and botox. She looks 44 (she's 24) but in a good way wink wink.

I do think there is something up with Farrah. She has the same relationship with some of the teen moms, blames life/them for people not getting on with her. She can be very hard to argue with as she just reverts into 14 year old girl mode. Her and her mother argue like that as well.
    I think she is spoilt and incredibly stubborn. I don't think we will ever see her back down on anything.

I think natasha is bad too...

Ultimately I think there is two of them in it. And I'm on neither of their "teams" but I do think Farrah is slightly worse at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Just caught up. Liking Jenna, Tila, Scoop, Baldwin and Austin so far. No idea who the couple are but I hate them both already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Just caught up. Liking Jenna, Tila, Scoop, Baldwin and Austin so far. No idea who the couple are but I hate them both already.

A couple of tWat$

• Advertisement
Advertisement